Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
The Children’s Church Staff
The ROCK Children’s Church provides a Christian education for preschool through 6th grade. Services are held Sunday at 10:00 a.m. and Thursday at 7:00 p.m. We seek to lovingly guide and instruct our children so they share our church’s mission.
3 Years to 5 Years
Children three through five year olds have an active, fun environment where they learn about respecting God, His Word, and others.
6 Years to 6th Grade
Children six years through 6th grade receive age-appropriate lessons that are centered on Biblical truths, reinforced with practical life application, and enriched by a craft or game.
Our goal is to:
- Teach children that Jesus is the ONLY way, truth and life. John 14:6
- Train up a child in the way they should go, so that when they are old they will not depart. Proverbs 22:6
- Raise up children that will be earth changers and history makers. Romans 12:2
- Encourage children to grow and develop to their maximum potential, teaching them who and what they are in Christ. Galatians 5:22
- Instill Godly values and morals in their lives, enabling them to be a light to both the nation and the world. James 3:17